Continuing with our beachy summer theme let’s look at the beachy look you can create yourself.
The most traditional way to get beachy waves is with a curling iron. Opt for a barrel that’s approximately 25mm in diameter, and be sure to apply a heat protectant to your hair before styling. Simply shake out your hair and you’re ready to go.
How to get tousled hair using a curling wand
- Wash your hair. Tousled hair calls for volume, so begin this look by washing your hair with your favourite shampoo and conditioner. HAIRLINEZ has the right one for you
- Apply heat protection spray JUUCE Heat Shield
- Dry your hair … remember use your fingers
- Apply a sea salt spray Revita Sea Mist Salt Spray
- Curl your hair …
- Brush through your curls …
- Apply an oil ever so lightly to finish Revita Flame Tree Serum
Layering products, texture spray, hair spray, pomades to get the look
While there are plenty of methods for getting beachy waves, it’s best to opt for one that works with your hair type. If you have very fine hair, a salt spray is a great approach to try. Apply your sea salt spray and blow dry scrunching your hair with your fingers.
Leave the brush alone work your hair with your fingers scrunching, lifting separating. Don’t worry you can’t get it wrong to achieve beach waves or a natural looking hair texture. Don’t try to make it too perfect or symmetrical. Don’t be afraid to try layering products either, try using dry shampoo followed by a dry texture spray, hairspray, and a pomade. It really works.